What did you achieve with your exhibition work this week?
I found a lot of information and I started a powerpoint and an action plan. My Power Point will go about Ethanol (Ethanol is the thing in alcohol that makes you addicted to it). I didn't fill in my action plan yet. This is my Power Point so far.
What success did you have?
I got a lot of information. But My Power Point was also a success.
What interesting information did you find?
That there is nothing addictive in sugar that makes you addicted. And that Ethanol is what makes you addicted to alcohol.
What "breakthroughs" did you make?
When I found out what Ethanol was because it took me a week to find out. Ethanol is a small molecule.
What powerful connections did you make?
I made a connection between sugar and alcohol. Sugar can lead to alcoholism
What important conversations did you have?
I had an conversation with Mrs. Nicholson about Ethanol. That Ethanol is in a lot of things for example glue, oil, alcohol. If you put ethanol on fire it will explode.
How did our 'mini-mini' exhibition help you?
I did get to know about what I could improved.
Berend
No comments:
Post a Comment