Monday, 28 March 2011

PYPX reflection


What did you achieve with your exhibition work this week?
I talked to my mentor about things I need to research on which is animals rights. I made a flyer for people to look at. I am worried that I am not ready to start thinking about presentations ( if I read her hand writing correctly) .  I am going to make a video that looks a bit like a TV show with two interviews which is like the performance part of the research.  I am trying to encourage people to donate money when they visit zoos or other places like that, which is like my action.
What success did you have?
I found a world wide animal protection website which is WWF Wld Wildlife Fund.  Which I think is good.
What interesting information did you find?
No tiger stripe is the same and penguins are endangerd which suprised me.  To be honest I thought they were fine but now I know that they aren't fine.
What "breakthroughs" did you make?
I found WWF the animal protection program.  Which as I said is good.
What powerful connections did you make?
Dont know, but now that I think about it I did find stuff that links to my central idea.
What important conversations did you have?
I hade my mentor meeting and got ahead in my work  but still need a lot of info.
How did our 'mini-mini' exhibition help you?
I really need to pull it together. That is what it showed me.

-from-
Angelic

No comments:

Post a Comment