Monday, 28 March 2011

PYPX reflection


What did you achieve with your exhibition work this week?
I've got a video to prove global warming.  I've got the information I need about global warming in a power point.  I've got a test ready to prove that vinegar and biocarbonate of soda makes CO2. 
What success did you have?
David and mine experiment worked how we wanted it to.  Now we are going to do
another test for global warming and it's going to be different.
What interesting information did you find?
The most interesting information I found was that livestock (mainly sheep and cows) when they burp or fart they producess greenhouse gases and livestock makes more than half of Australia's greenhouse gases.  When I found it I was very shocked.
What "breakthroughs" did you make?
I didn't have many breakthroughs but the ones I found was the sheep and cows making greenhouse gases and that there is energy saving cars which are cheaper and pollute less.
What powerful connections did you make?
 Well I burp and fart quite often and when I found out the sheep and cows make greenhouse gases when they burp and fart so I was thinking if sheep and cows mke greenhouse gases when they burp and fart, do we?
What important conversations did you have?
When Mrs. Coffey was looking at me and David's experiment she asked "how do you know that vinegar and biocarbonate of soda makes  carbon dioxide" and we found something that says what co2 does so me and David are going to test it today.
How did our 'mini-mini' exhibition help you?
I don't think it helped me too much except when I saw one presentation I thought she could have spoken clearer and it reminded my that I should not speak so fast because I know I can get carried away.
From Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment