What did you achieve with your exhibition work this week?
I researched and I found all lot of things that are useful like I found these videos that talk about certain animals it talks about how they are endangered and how we can help.
I typed six pages full of information and I answered my questions. So I did all lot this week I worked really hard on finding all that information on those six pages. So I achieved one of my goals to answer my questions.
What success did you have?
One of my success's is answering the questions because it took me a long time to answer those questions. Because I had to find all the information but most of it I already knew myself.
What interesting information did you find?
Well I didn't really find anything that was interesting but I did find something that was really meaningful and sad which was those videos like there was this one about polar bears and it was really sad because at one point you see these polar bears that are on this piece of ice it's a mother bear and a cub and all the ice is melting it was really sad


What "breakthroughs" did you make?
I learned that more animals are extinct or endangered then I thought like when I was looking at all those endangered animals in North America on that list with all the continents there were so many it also made me sad.
What powerful connections did you make?
I made a really big connection with global warming and animal extinction. I wrote about how the polar bears could become extinct because of global warming.
What important conversations did you have?
When I talked to my mentor he told me about this thing I didn't know I forgot what it was but it was interesting. So that was an important conversation.
How did our 'mini-mini' exhibition help you?
It helped because like now I know what type of questions people will ask me on PYPX day.
From Aurelie
No comments:
Post a Comment