Reflection
Hi, at the moment I am at the bit that I have to find more and more info on Internet safety. So now I am doing...... research and trying to look at the students role when I am researching so I can get the whole point because, it's stuck in to my pypx book.
I think I will also be ready for the big day that we show to the ES school. I also think that they will enjoy it and how much i know about it, i also think my teacher from last year will be very proud of me.
TD: Where we are in place and time
CI: It is important to make good choices
Concepts:responsibility+connection
Lines of inquiry: -using the Internet safely
-advantages+disadvantages of using the Internet.
Inquiry questions: how can i use the Internet safely?
how can i use the Internet in a positive way?
No comments:
Post a Comment