On Thursday we did a mini mini exhibition. after that, we had to answer some questions.
1. What did you achieve with your exhibition work this week?
I achieved the results of my experiment, which helped me a lot to understand that nearly everything is important, but the one who was the lowest importance is how it looks. (this doesn't mean you can just make it look however you want, because people won't eat someting look like poo.)
I also looked back from my results from the survey, and a lot of people (21 from the around 40) didn't eat the menu because they didn't like it.
2. What success did you have?
A big success I had was that many people wanted to do the experiment, so I have a lot of info right now.
Also I found out that the action I wanted to do is quite impossible. (I wanted to make a suggestion menu, but that is kind of 20 recipes, so that doesn't work.)
3. What interesting information did you find?
I didn't found any, so I hope I will find some stuff this week.
4.What "breakthroughs" did you make?
The experiment???? I don't know.
5. What powerful connections did you make?
I made a connection about food and being sick! ( I know, sounds weird.)
What important conversations did you have?
I interviewed Mrs Nickolson about how they develop the menu. Like this: Mr sodexo makes a menu which is supposed to be healthy.
The food committee looks if they like it and comes with suggestions.
The cook controls the menu, sees if he can cook it for 200 children.
They change the menu till it looks perfect.
How did our 'mini-mini' exhibition help you?
Not really that much, because I was busy with my experiment.
Greets, Siri
No comments:
Post a Comment