What did you achieve with your exhibition work this week?
I found many websits to help me in achieving my issue and German
teacher gave me a website and a book to find and write German new words.
What success did you have?
I read a lot of German notebooks for new vocabulary. I watched cartoon programmes
to develop the German language.
What interesting information did you find?
The new German vocabularies becausethey help me to express my ideas.
What "breakthroughs" did you make?
Now I have a lot of German words which help me to ask and answer some simple
sentences.
What powerful connections did you make?
I tried to speak simple German dialoque with German people like my father and my friends who can speak German fluently.
What important conversations did you have?
I was able to make dialogue in German like the dialouges on the websites.
How did our 'mini-mini' exhibition help you?
Through searching in website
No comments:
Post a Comment