Monday, 28 March 2011

PYPX

What did you achieve with your exhibition work this week?

I was looking this week at success and wrote about smoking, fitting in
and peer pressure. I foud many things out and I hope I find also more for
the PYPX out. I will draw a story for my X and I'm starting with drawing
today. In this week we had a mini PYPX in our class. I was able to explain to
other people about what my exhibition is and I answered all the questions.

What success did you have?

I used two german websites and the other websites are English.
You go to google german then you write Warum werden manche Kinder aus
gruppen ausgeschlossen Jugendartzt.
You go to google german again and write Warum werden manche Kinder aus
Gruppen ausgeschlossen.
http://www.childline.org.uk/Explore/DamagingYourself/Pages/Smoking.aspx
http://www.childline.org.uk/Explore/DamagingYourself/Pages/Peer pressure.aspx

What interesting information did you find?

I found lots about my central Idea  and I will find more and
more out yet.

What "breakthroughs" did you make?

We have a time line and every day I line more and I think I have every day
a breakthrough.

What powerful connections did you make?

The connection betwen smoking and fitting in is:
Then you will fit in and the people in the group are smoking you begin
also to smoke and thats most time like this. Every day 3900 children begin every day to smoke.

What important conversations did you have?

I had conversations with my teacher and Mrs. Nicholson. I had also many
conversations whit my friends about my theme and my central idea.

How did our 'mini-mini' exhibition help you?
It was helping me to explain and how I explain at the real PYPX day.
Questions from other people were helping me for my inqiry to know more
about smoking, fitting in and peer pressure.
From Charella:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment